Monday, September 10, 2012

There's a first for everything!!

Hello wonderful world of blogging!! Being a first time blogger, I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Chantel, and I am a culinary student, studying to be a pastry chef.


Now, I would like to introduce a love of mine....... 
One that has only just recently been born into my life as of  9/9/2012.......
What you all haven't been waiting for....but I have.......
 Charlie!! 




And to answer your questions: 1) yes, she is in fact a kitchen aid & 2) charlie's a she!


Though this is only the very beginning (I haven't even used her yet!), I am sure it is the start of a beautiful new friendship. With her and with you!


Between school and the busy life of being a Medina, I am hoping to make this an important new addition to my life. The challenge: test recipes from food websites, Pinterest, blogs, school, and culinary books on a weekly basis.


If I miss a week (it's life's fault!), don't worry, I'll make it up to you!!
~Feel free to leave a comment, requesting recipes or leaving feedback. Thanks for reading!!


Don't forget to Pin me!


No comments:

Post a Comment