Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Star Wars Cake Pops

Hello everyone!

Great news: I have finally embarked on the path of cake pops! I've seen them, but was never impressed. One day as I was browsing through Pinterest, I came upon some amazing cake pops! Made into all sorts of shapes and themes with plenty of colors and sprinkles. After that, I knew it was meant to be.


The only question was when I'd start my first batch, and girl's bunco night was the perfect excuse! The theme for the bunco night was Star Wars, which of course called for some chocolate Star Wars cake pops!


After deciding my first project, I proceeded to researching like crazy on all the possible mistakes I could run into (in hopes of avoiding them). Thank goodness I did too because I would have had a LOT more problems if I didn't. (But trust me, I still had plenty of problems that I ran into anyways!)


And you know what? Even though they are FAR from perfect, they aren't all that bad for my first try!! Plus, they were delicious! I have a LOT of experimenting to do!

~Chantel M

No comments:

Post a Comment