Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bars For Days

Hello All!

Lately, I've been using my free time to edit my pictures for scrapbooking. As that was taking place, I found these pictures that caused me reminisce about the good ol' days. A while ago I used to work at a café/bakery called Espresso Café. They eventually went out of business, but while I worked there, I really enjoyed making sweets and breads.

Savannah Bars(berry crumble), Lemon Bars, Brownies, Trek Power Bars, and Big Kahuna Bars(7 layer bars)

These pictures were my favorite part of working there! I made, packaged, and sold these at which ever farmer's markets the business was assigned to! It was so satisfying lining them up in neat rows.


Which bar would you choose?! Thanks for stopping by!

Chantel M

No comments:

Post a Comment