Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rainbow Heart Cookies

Hello all!

I'm back! And I've brought you some beautiful rainbow heart cookies!!


I found this amazing tutorial of how to do them on Facebook and the minute I saw them I knew it was meant to be. It was very time consuming, but not all that difficult if you really follow the instructions! It also helps that the tutorial is a video and not just a recipe.


You can find how to make these gorgeous cookies by clicking this link:

I learned a few things after having made it once. First, use a little more than a third for the regular colored dough. If you don't, you wont have enough to make the outside a perfect circle (which is why mine aren't). Next, be sure to freeze the rainbow hearts for two full hours before putting on the regular colored dough so the hearts don't get squished. Last, these cookies are for show. They are very plain tasting, but not bad.

Have an amazing day!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment