Thursday, February 25, 2016

Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cake

Hello everyone! I have an exciting post for you today. Presenting, the item I am the most proud of ever baking...the most delicious thing I've ever made.....raspberry chocolate mousse cake....


Just...wow. Let me now describe what I'm showing you in all it's glory. This not so little beauty contains a brownie base, chocolate mousse layer, raspberry mousse layer with whole raspberries, vanilla mousse layer, and ganache drizzle with a mound of fresh raspberries. Talk about yum.

Happy Valentine's Day to me! The only bummer is that I forgot to take a picture of a slice after I cut it. Once you do, you can see the whole raspberries in the raspberry layer! Oh, and can you say best leftovers ever? Because I sure can.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Chantel M

No comments:

Post a Comment